upgrade 0.93.1

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Nov 24 13:53:39 CET 2004

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Tom Allison wrote:

> tallison at cling:~$ bogoutil -v -f .bogofilter
> Log sequence error: page LSN 1 301944; previous LSN 1 9292203
> Recovery function for LSN 1 301944 failed on forward pass

Usually the result of a prematurely deleted log file, or a database file
copied to a non-matching environment.

Use db_dump (perhaps db_dump -r) and db_load to create the database in a
new directory with just your DB_CONFIG file copied there.

> I don't have anything for db_stat on this machine.
> Is this another sourceforge download?

No, but sometimes split out into a separate db* package.
SuSE Linux 9.1 calls it db-utils, for instance.