[RFC] bogofilter implementation paper

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Nov 19 23:22:00 CET 2004

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:44:58 -0600
Jeremy Blosser wrote:

> Hey everyone.  I just wanted to follow up and let you all know that
> the conference was this week, and I'm both pleased and surprised to
> announce that our paper was selected for the best paper award.  We got
> a fair amount of discussion going in and out of some of the spam
> symposium talks and BoFs as well... hopefully we made a difference.
> Thanks a lot to everyone for your help.
>
> You can see the final paper, etc. here:
>
> http://www.usenix.org/publications/library/proceedings/best_papers.html#2004
>
> Note that the HTML version has some resolution issues with the images,
> we'll be asking them to get that fixed soon.  The PDF version is fine.

Hello Jeremy and David,

Congratulations on a job well done.  It had been in my head that the
conference was the first week of this month and I'd been why we hadn't
had a report on how the talk went.  Now I know.

I know you fellows had done a thorough job in preparing your paper.
Obviously were equally thorough in working on the presentation.  Being
voted "best" is an honor to be proud of.

Good job!