Sorting by bogosity, looking for false positives

Bill McClain wmcclain at salamander.com
Sat Nov 13 18:39:17 CET 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:56:43 -0600
Bill McClain <wmcclain at salamander.com> wrote:

> I use this program to quickly scan the spamicity values of my spam
> folders in an attempt to catch false positives.

If anyone is using this, I've made several changes and the new version
is at:

    http://home.salamander.com/~wmcclain/spamsort.tar.gz

Thanks to testing by Nick Rosier, maildir mailboxes now work, as do
spamicity values in exponential notation.

I also attempt to decode non-ascii subject lines.

So: mbx, mh, and maildir formats have been tested, but mmdf and babyl
formats have not.

-Bill
--
Sattre Press                              History of Astronomy
http://sattre-press.com/               During the 19th Century