(no subject)

Robin Bowes robin-lists at robinbowes.com
Wed Nov 10 14:46:49 CET 2004

Matthias Andree wrote:
> "Robin Bowes" <robin-lists at robinbowes.com> writes:
>

>>Since upgrading to 0.93, I'm getting the following error when running
>>bogofilter from a cronjob to process spam:
>>
>>  Lock table is out of available object entries
>>  Can't open file 'wordlist.db' in directory
>>  '/home/vpopmail/domains/robinbowes.com/robin/.bogofilter'.
>>  error #12 - Cannot allocate memory.
>>
>>Any idea what causes this?
>

> BTW, 0.93.0 has a bug in that it cannot automatically run recovery
> (hence the name "current" release, as opposed to "stable"), running
> bogoutil -f '/home/vpopmail/domains/robinbowes.com/robin/.bogofilter' is
> advised after each error. This will be fixed in 0.93.1, you can also
> apply this patch, recompile, reinstall, and then run the bogoutil -f
> command as shown above.

Just clarifying, is the following behaviour a result of this bug, or am
I doing something wrong:

[root at compact .bogofilter]# pwd
/home/vpopmail/domains/robinbowes.com/robin/.bogofilter
[root at compact .bogofilter]# bogoutil -f .
[root at compact .bogofilter]# db_stat -h . -d wordlist.db
db_stat: fatal region error detected; run recovery
53162   Btree magic number.
9       Btree version number.
Flags:
2       Minimum keys per-page.
4096    Underlying database page size.
3       Number of levels in the tree.
1266647 Number of unique keys in the tree.
1266647 Number of data items in the tree.
122     Number of tree internal pages.
219152  Number of bytes free in tree internal pages (56% ff).
11985   Number of tree leaf pages.
2935804 Number of bytes free in tree leaf pages (94% ff).
0       Number of tree duplicate pages.
0       Number of bytes free in tree duplicate pages (0% ff).
0       Number of tree overflow pages.
0       Number of bytes free in tree overflow pages (0% ff).
7       Number of pages on the free list.

i.e. I still get a "fatal region error" after running bogoutil -f

R.
--
http://robinbowes.com