0.93.1 and DB_CONFIG flags

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Nov 10 13:37:00 CET 2004

Matthias,

I can probably do a 0.93.1 release this evening.  I'm planning on adding
4 BerkeleyDB related options to bogofilter:

    db_lk_max_locks=int
    db_lk_max_objects=int
    db_log_autoremove=boolean
    db_txn_durable=boolean

I've roughed in what's needed for the above options.  Affected files are
bogoconfig.c, configfile.h, datastore_db.c, and datastore_db.h.

In 0.92.8, calls ds_close() included a "bool nosync" parameter.  Is that
needed to support db_txn_durable=no ???

>From your comments, I see that DB_TXN_NOT_DURABLE is new in 4.2.  To be
safe, I've enclosed my uses of DB_LOG_AUTOREMOVE and DB_TXN_NOT_DURABALE
with #ifdefs.

Regards,