(no subject)

Robin Bowes robin-lists at robinbowes.com
Wed Nov 10 11:28:35 CET 2004

On Tue, November 9, 2004 23:04, David Relson said:
> On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:25:55 -0000 (GMT) Robin Bowes wrote:
>>
>> The only place I could find a copy of RELEASE.NOTES-0.93 and README.db
>> without downloading the source tarball as well as the RPM package is in
>> CVS.
>>

> The rpms on SourceForge put RELEASE.NOTES_0.93 in
> /usr/share/doc/bogofilter-0.93.0.  README.db was erroneously left out --
> which will be corrected in 0.93.1

Sorry, I wasn't clear.

My point is that if you use rpms then you have to install the rpm to read
the documentation. The documentation should be available separately, e.g.
on the bogofilter website.

BTW, when's 0.93.1 due? I'm running into the recovery bug that Matthias
mentioned and need to upgrade.

R.
--
http://robinbowes.com