Sorting mails by spam probability using mutt and bogofilfer

Bill McClain wmcclain at salamander.com
Sun Nov 7 16:46:52 CET 2004

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 18:59:07 GMT
JUANVAQUEROPONC <JUANVAQUEROPONC at terra.es> wrote:

> How may I sort messages by spam probability?

I have a Python script that does this outside of the MUA -- it just
reads the mail files and displays a report. I use it in an attempt to
detect false positives, the idea being that such messages tend to have a
lower score. I have a generous "Unsure" zone, but paranoia makes me
check the Spam folder before deleting or archiving the messages.

Let me fix up the script and I'll post it. Currently it's hard-coded for
MH folders, but using the Python standard library it should be possible
to support all standard formats.

-Bill
--
Sattre Press                                    In the Quarter
http://sattre-press.com/                 by Robert W. Chambers