[bogofilter] spamitarium test results

Tom Allison tallison at tacocat.net
Mon May 10 14:31:44 CEST 2004

Tom Anderson wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 13:05, Tom Allison wrote:
>
>>ham,Yes,1.0,yes,none,1,4857,5
>>ham,Unsure,1.0,yes,none,1,4857,9
>>ham,No,1.0,yes,none,1,4857,4843
>>spam,Yes,1.0,yes,none,1,2892,2766
>>spam,Unsure,1.0,yes,none,1,2892,77
>>spam,No,1.0,yes,none,1,2892,49...
>

> This is a bit cryptic.  Can you provide headings?  I'm assuming the
> first column is the actual classification, the second is bogofilter's
> classification, the third is robs, the fourth is subnets enabled, and
> the fifth is spamitarium parameters.  Is that correct?  What are the
> three numbers following that?
>
> Tom

Yeah, sorry about that.  This goes on record as one of my not-so-good
postings.

Corpus: ham/spam (actual classification)
Score: Yes/No/Unsure  (bogofilter classification)
Robs: 1.0/ 0.1/ 0.01
block_on_subnet: yes/no
spamitarium: none(not used)/radw/readw/sreadw/sradw...
test: (1,2,3) I ran three tests for each parameter set
total: total corpus, good for spreadsheets!
count: count of emails that fall into that category:
spam,Unsure,1.0,yes,none,1