speaking of random words

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Wed Mar 17 16:02:12 CET 2004

Tom Anderson wrote:

> Check out the attached email... I sent it to bfproxy as a spam and it
> was registered 10 times without changing the classification from
> 0.000000.  This is after those 10 registrations:

So the problem seems to be your wordlists has a very high
inertia. So probably it has seen so much it does not really
take up new information (with significance). Kind of
information overflow when you get tired after many hours of
TV and someone suddenly asks you about details a minute ago.

To really see that, outputs of -vvv are more interesting, so
you can see why so many words don't change their value
enough to make a difference.

pi