Random lettered word examples

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Tue Mar 16 08:52:09 CET 2004

"Eric Wood" <eric at interplas.com> wrote:

>These slipped through bogofilter:
>
>http://www.interplas.com/spam.txt
>http://www.interplas.com/spam2.txt

To find out, why the come through, pipe them trough
bogofilter -vvv. Probably you use bad parameters or your
training technique has some flaw.

>And I get email like this very consistantly which is why I'm looking for a
>procmail rules that can maybe score words consisting of all consonants as
>spamish or a string of impossible consecutive consonants.

This seems totally unneeded. Why would you blow up your
database with tokens you will likely never see again?

>My buddy's MS Outlook spam filter (Spam Inspector) catches email like this
>virtually all the time when bogofilter lets it through.

My bogofilter always catches those. I only know messages
like this from hearsay.

pi