final version of reptrain2

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Tue Mar 16 08:51:59 CET 2004

"Eric Wood" <eric at interplas.com> wrote:

>> The report at http://www.bgl.nu/bogofilter/reptrain2.html is, I hope,
>> now in its final form.
>
>FAQ:
>What are "training on error" and "training to exhaustion"?
>
>You're beyond me at this time in my journey.  But, can your get your link
>added to that FAQ for later review.  It looks too important not to be linked
>to from the main site.

It is important to note that Greg's test tries training on
error, but with repeating single messages (which the FAQ
does not even talk about). He does not test training to
exhaustion. So the test does not fit there. You find some
tests of mine regarding the FAQ techniques here:
http://piology.org/bogofilter/

pi