OT: Chunking the cruft - random lettered words

Richard Kimber rkimber at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 15 22:24:12 CET 2004

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:33:51 -0500
"Eric Wood" <eric at interplas.com> wrote:

> I am.  A few (10 - 20) random words doesn't seem to, ahem, trick
> bogofilter. When spammers use about 50 to100 or more random words, spam
> seems to get

I don't find this. Almost all mails with batches of random words are
classified as spam here. I guess it depends on what you've trained on.  I
trained on my own archive, and subsequently as they came in, correcting
any errors. I currently use two-stage classification and very few come out
as ham.

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber