New version

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Mar 15 18:51:12 CET 2004

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:32:53 +0100
Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:

> Hi!
>
> It's been a while and there are some patches. Are there
> outstanding issues before a new version?
>
> pi

Hi pi,

Matthias has been doing some database work - a project which is in a
temporary lull.  The new database code is disabled by default but can be
turned on via environment variable.  When complete, bogofilter will have
transaction capabilities.  That code will appear as 0.18.0 or as 1.0
(depending whether 1.0 is released sooner or later).

Me?  I've been busy with some other matters.

How does late Tuesday sound for bogofilter-0.17.3?

Anyone with pressing issues has a day to express them.

The clock starts now :-)