scripts

Tom Allison tallison at tacocat.net
Sun Mar 14 15:19:06 CET 2004

Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:
> Tom Allison <tallison at tacocat.net> wrote:
>

>>It would be efficient to change the script to:
>>bogofilter -T < $F | grep -v N && bogofilter -n < $F && bogofilter -T < $F
>
>                               ^N

^S, ^H are the possible options.
^N was carried over from 'bogofilter -v'.

>>Is there any way I could combine the last two steps to get the resultant
>>score after training?
>

> No, but the last isn't needed I think.

The last tells me that it's no longer Unsure about the score, so I don't
have to repeat it again.  Initially this was required as I had to run
something like 10+ passes to get everything out of the ^U score.

now I'm down to one run only.

Not needed, but a comfort.