scripts

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Sat Mar 13 19:29:38 CET 2004

Tom Allison <tallison at tacocat.net> wrote:

>I came up with this little script to use for training/testing to
>exhaustion.  Works fairly well on my email archives of ham/spam.
>
>Designed for maildir format mail (courier-imap).

Looks pretty inefficient. IF you start building the
database, you will first only have ham, and stop learning
after the first message. Then you only have spam and
probably only learn very few messages. Then again only ham.
I'd assume that you need many runs to do it.

It might be more elegant to use -T and grep -v ^N or
something like that. Also you can use security margins to
improve results.

pi