compile error with 0.16.4

Joerg Over Dexia over at dexia.de
Tue Mar 9 18:54:54 CET 2004

I believe that has been mentioned before... but I can't find a
way to search the archives.
When I try to compile bogofilter 0.16.4 (configured with
--enable-deprecated-code) I get the following error:

bogoutil.c: In function `display_words':
bogoutil.c:338: `spam_msg_count' undeclared (first use in this
function)
bogoutil.c:338: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
bogoutil.c:338: for each function it appears in.)
bogoutil.c:339: `good_msg_count' undeclared (first use in this
function)
bogoutil.c:363: warning: division: NaN - producing operation

How do I declare those values not breaking anything?

Thx in advance, JO