headers - example

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Tue Mar 9 13:11:47 CET 2004

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:21:30 +0100 (CET)
Jozef Hitzinger wrote:

> > > If the junk headers were just "noise" I wouldn't care, as
> > > bogofilter wouldn't care either.
> >
> > Right, this is not noise, there is significance to those
> > observations.
>
> No! There's _information_ in these tokens, and that information steers
> bogofilter the wrong way.

Josef,

Are you aware of the BLOCK_ON_SUBNETS option?  It takes an IP address,
for example 1.2.3.4, and creates 4 tokens based on the class A, B, C,
and D subnets, i.e. url:1.2.3.4, url:1.2.3, url:1.2, and url:1.  This
"breaks down" the IP addr and allows bogofilter to be smarter in
determining which addresses are good or bad.

It may help with your problem.