please use [BOGOFILTER] subject prefixes

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Mar 3 17:05:23 CET 2004

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004, Eric Wood wrote:

> I have a feeling I'm going to get killed here but....
>
> Most of the other mailing list I'm own prefix all mail with [LIST-NAME] in
> the subject line.  Can we do the same here? It'll definitely help me
> visually sort through my mail.

Only users with inferior mailers file such requests.

Please don't take offense, there are better mailers that allow you to
use an arbitrary header as a filter and support multiple folders, allow
you to automatically file the mailing list mail into a separate folder -
your best bet is the List-Id: header.