Spam / ham registration issue

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Wed Mar 3 14:26:13 CET 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 08:13, David Relson wrote:
> Currently, "-Q" lists 14 parameters. Bogoconfig defines 22 config file
> options (listed below).  Do you really want them all?

It would be nice.  I currently use -Q in bfproxy to get the values of
robx, min_dev, spam_cutoff, etc., for use in exhaustive training.
Without this option, I'd have to try to figure out which config file to
read and where it's located.  Seems redundant for attrib programs to
reproduce this functionality when calling `bogofilter -Q` could return
the required info and ensure that the correct config is being read.

Tom