How to deal with extremely high spam levels

Chris Fortune cfortune at telus.net
Tue Jun 22 22:07:26 CEST 2004

Hi Bob,

I ran into the same trouble.  At one time I even took to __collecting outgoing email and feeding it to bogofilter automatically___
;-)

The answer is to collect good email from people's PC's, your friends and family will let you do it.  Copy everything in their Sent
box (under 35kb in size, attachments are useless to you!) to a zip file and upload it to your server.  (Make sure they aren't
sending spam themselves.)