wordlist.db problem

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Fri Jun 18 13:47:44 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 06:15, Andreas Pardeike wrote:
> Anybody knows how to do this if some users use mail clients that cannot
> forward messages as attachments? That's a real problem here and because
> of that I had to switch to imap so users can drag their corrections to
> specific imap folders.

Which email client cannot forward as attachments?  Can it send
attachments at all?  If it can, the email can be saved as a file (plain
text, headers intact) and then attached.  That's a lot more work, but if
users who use this client can easily save spam to an external folder
every time they get one, they can attach all those files en mass for
bfproxy.

Tom