bogofilter and crontab

Tom Allison tallison at tacocat.net
Wed Jun 2 05:11:50 CEST 2004

I haven't had a chance to upgrade yet, but I was wondering if there was
a way that I could put a crontab entry for bogotune to give me a monthly
output of what it recommends and then compare that to what I currently have.

The difficulty seems to be the progression dots...
It comes across as:

.
..

You get the idea...
I don't mind the rest, but the dots kind of spoil it.

My intention here was to have a means of getting a periodic reading on
what my bogotune parameters might be in order to optimize the
configuration and then decide to go from there.

But bogotune takes a long time to run and with the new version and it's
options, I suspect this will become much longer, making crontab entries
a more viable option (to burn CPU cycles while I burn ZZZ's).