bogofilter-0.92.2 - new current and TXN releases

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Jul 21 21:12:54 CEST 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, .rp wrote:

> So can I dl the source RPM 92.2 , build it and update the currently
> installed BF15 ?

You should at the very least read the RELEASE.NOTES files with higher
figures than what you have installed, and you'd better also read the
NEWS or CHANGES files first. 0.15 -> 0.92 is certainly not a
drop-it-in-and-it-works update but may require configuration changes.

Thorough preparation before the commit for such a far-reaching update is
highly recommended.

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)