Training from scratch.

mbox mbarsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Fri Jul 16 08:57:03 CEST 2004

After that beautiful explanation, I still think I am confused...I will
put into different words because I am not sure what some of the
terminology that you are using means.

What I think you said is that if I set my cutoff values such that a
spamicity value of .75 - 1 for spam and .0 - .4 for ham (as an example).
Then .4 - .75 would be where the "unsures" fall.  I would generate these
values by looking at the bogosity values throughout all my mail and
looking at the highest value for ham and the lowest value when the
computer thinks it is spam.  I could then use the -o command to execute
the above idea.

What would the command actually look like?  Or if using the config file,
what would it look like?

How can I be sure that it is working like I expect it to?

Mike