Upgrade question

Robin Bowes robin-lists at robinbowes.com
Wed Jul 14 09:44:51 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've been running 0.16.4 for quite some time and have recently upgraded to 0.92.1. I am using RPM packages on Fedora Core 1.

I did a quick scan of the docs and release notes before I did the upgrade and couldn't see any major issues.

Anyway, everything seems to be working OK post-upgrade - but I just want to check that my spam DB is OK.

I was already using a single wordlist.db file with 0.16.4 and 0.92.1 seems to be using the same file without any problems.

Is this OK? Has my upgrade gone really smoothly? Have I been v. lucky?!!

R.
--
http://robinbowes.com