StudlyCaps

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Jul 8 03:35:28 CEST 2004

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 21:26:32 -0400
Clint Adams wrote:

> I've been hearing complaints that spam using the following technique
> is evading bogofilter.
>
> ThisSiteOffersYouRealHardcoreGAYsex.
>
> I haven't gotten any of these myself, but I've just now received one
> in a bounce message.  Some of these word strings exceed MAXTOKENLEN,
> and some don't.

Hi Clint,

I received one on June 29.  The sender info was that of an SBC DSL
customer in Southfield, MI.  The subject and body were composed of
MultipleConjoinedWords.  Several other members of the Metro Detroit LUG
also received it.

In addition to the conjoined words, there was a URL pointing to a domain
that had been registered 5 days earlier in Russia.  We concluded it was
a drone/zombie machine of some kind or other.

Regards,