Don't fear GSL 1.5/bogofilter 0.92.1 in FreeBSD's ports

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Jul 7 01:14:47 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've just been forced to update the bogofilter port for FreeBSD because
the FreeBSD ports tree was updated to contain GSL 1.5. I've taken the
opportunity to update to 0.92.1, the self-check passed fine on i386.

If the new bogofilter 0.92.1 FreeBSD fails to build for you, clean up,
then retry with -DWITHOUT_GSL and if that still doesn't help, send me
your config.log off-list.

Thanks for your attention.

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)