Templates [was: Prediction ...]

Gyepi SAM gyepi at praxis-sw.com
Fri Jul 2 17:03:43 CEST 2004

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 09:49:54AM -0400, Tom Anderson wrote:

> I agree.  Perfecting what exists is more important than adding new stuff.
> The focus should be on improving scoring, streamlining code, speeding up
> execution, reducing wordlist size, improving documentation, etc.  Ancillary
> stuff like parsing particular pieces of information for external use should
> be done externally.  Bloat will kill any program.

Those are all great items and I am sure they would benefit the project
considerably. Unfortunately, most of the work is now being done by David Relson and Matthias Andree: I have not contributed to the project in quite some time.
I would suggest that the project needs more contributors to make it happen.

-Gyepi