bogus bogotuning

Clint Adams schizo at debian.org
Thu Jan 29 17:33:16 CET 2004

> I ask again, if I make a patch is there any chance at all that it might
> be included?  Or does everyone here agree with some people that say all
> of your users are stupid idiots who will ignore all instructions and
> warnings?

If you make a patch to implement "-f" functionality to bogotune--that
is, an option to ignore its statistical safety checks--I'll consider
including it in the Debian package on a trial basis.  I know at least
four other people who want this, although they are being considerably
less antagonistic about the issue.