bogoutil output

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Mon Jan 26 14:39:05 CET 2004

David Relson wrote:

>> > Do you really care if the tokens score is 0.567890 or if it's
>> > 0.598654?
>>
>> If the value is close to a cutoff, it makes all the
>> difference. If I want to see if a token is inside the
>> min_dev interval, it can make the difference.
>
> That's handled by "bogofilter -vvv"  The last column is "+" if the token
> is used in the score and is "-" if the token is not.

Yes, but also the probability is already handled by
"bogofilter -vvv".

> Have you tried comparing a group of tokens to see how much the
> bogofilter and bogoutil scores differ?

Yes. It was dramatic. I first observed the problem when I
wanted to find out how many tokens of some sort are
significant in the calculation. According to bogouitl -p I
found almost none in one experiment, according to bogofilter
-vvv most were.

pi