What is a spamicity of exactly 0.5?

Jason A. Smith jazbo at jazbo.dyndns.org
Sun Jan 25 14:50:21 CET 2004

All of the spam that I get with a lot of random words appended to the
end get a spamicity score of exactly 0.5.  Why is this happening and
what does that score mean?  I don't understand why they don't get scored
as spam since most are advertising the exact same website and come from
the same source.  Shouldn't those few known spam tokens outweigh the
random words?  Is there anything that I can do to improve bogofilter's
detection of spam like that with random words?

~Jason