16.2 not as effective

Dan Singletary dvsing at sonicspike.net
Tue Jan 20 17:24:52 CET 2004

Has anyone noticed that bogofilter 16.2 is just not as effective against
  catching spam as previous versions?  I am not sure when this change
happened, but I suspect it occured betwen the 15.x/16.x version jump.
With 15.x I would have to manually classify one.. MAYBE two junk mails a
day, and I currently receive on the order of 100-200 junk mails a day
which bogofilter catches.  With 16.x I am having to suddenly manually
classify at least 10 a day.

Any idea why this would be happening?  I am tempted to go and revert to
previous versions to figure out exactly where the change occured, but I
figured I'd ask first to see if anyone knew what was going on.

-Dan