SPAM with lots of random words and good words

Andreas Pardeike andreas at pardeike.net
Mon Jan 19 12:01:27 CET 2004

On 2004-01-19, at 11.24, Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:

>> I have been seeing few messages like the one forwarded below.
>
> Why do you send spam to this list? Just to spoil databases?

Now that this had come up so many times (and I think it's just
natural to talk on this list about spamish words) it would be
a nice idea to have a way to exclude certain mailing lists (at
least this one here) from training bogofilter.

Regards,
Andreas Pardeike

-- If no symptoms manifest, does a problem exist?