TO: vs CC:

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Jan 14 20:55:49 CET 2004

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:27:32 -0500
"Eric Wood" <eric at interplas.com> wrote:

> [...]

Dan & Eric,

BCC shouldn't be common in incoming mail.  After all, the B stands for
blind :-)  In my database with 100,000+ messages, "BCC" and "Bcc"
together occurred in 77 ham messages, no spam messages.

Several header fields get special tagging -- "From:", "To:", "Subject:",
"Received:", "Return-Path:", etc.  All other header fields are lumped
together under the "head:" tag.