postfix and bogofilter

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Jan 14 18:27:37 CET 2004

Wietse,

As a clarification, I find postfix to be a great tool that has been
serving me faithfully for several years now.  Bogofilter uses a
BerkeleyDB to manage its token database.  The fact that the database was
subject to postfix's mailbox_size_limit came as a surprise. Fortunately,
Matthias, our portability expert recognized the symptom, had me run
postconf, and all is now well.

If there's a way to have different size limits for files other than
mailboxes, that would be wonderful.  That would likely help other usages
of postfix.  However it isn't necessary and it's not your
responsibility.

Please keep up the good work!

Thank you.

David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson at osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103
www.osagesoftware.com          tel:  734.821.8800