Postfix default mailbox_size_limit is causing Bogofilter database corruption

Sergii Laskavyi ls+bogofilter.aotto.comede53b7f at gambit.com.ru
Wed Jan 14 13:59:29 CET 2004

David Relson wrote:
> What's your file size limit when running postfix?
> Try postconf -e mailbox_size_limit=73000000

Looks like it solved the problem. David Relson, thank you!

So the default postfix mailbox_size_limit value 51200000 does not allow
bogofilter to work (confirmed by other Postfix + Bogofilter users).

Dear Wietse Venema, is it possible to change the Postfix default
and/or describe this problem in Postfix and/or Bogofilter FAQ?