Training ham seems difficult

Eric Wood eric at interplas.com
Tue Jan 13 16:24:46 CET 2004

Andreas Pardeike wrote:
> Hi,
> Also, I don't want to train all incoming messages because this
> seems to train spam as ham (or should I untrain the messages in
> the "junk" mailboxes before I train them as spam?

Initially I had a few power users set up on imap so I could nab their ham.
After getting bogofilter up and running, they have since switched to pop.

In procmail, I have an account which get a copy of everyones email which is
mostly ham because bogofilter already nabbed the spam into a different box.

So with two box two box growing with spam and ham I can retrain with the
same number of messages on both sides.

-eric wood