Training ham seems difficult

Andreas Pardeike andreas at pardeike.net
Tue Jan 13 15:18:15 CET 2004

Hi,

I find it easy to feed "junk" IMAP mailboxes into bogofilter to
train spam but what about ham? Most users either use POP or if
they use IMAP then their imap clients moves the messages to their
local machines or they delete the messages because there is no
reason to save some messages after they have been read.

Also, I don't want to train all incoming messages because this
seems to train spam as ham (or should I untrain the messages in
the "junk" mailboxes before I train them as spam?

So can someone give me some tips/strategy on how to train ham?

Regards,
Andreas Pardeike
-- If no symptoms manifest, does a problem exist?