unsure_subject_tag?

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Mon Jan 5 15:46:26 CET 2004

Despite my previous diatribes, I've come to see some merit in using the
ternary method of classification as a kind of sub-classification of the
spams for easier sorting.  So now I'm trying to implement that on
several machines and I've run into a problem.  One of the windows boxes
I support uses Outlook Express, which doesn't appear to be able to
filter via header tags.  So, I thought I'd use subject tags for that
account.  However, I see a spam_subject_tag, but no unsure_subject_tag
in the config file.  My question is three-fold:

1: Does bogofilter support an unsure_subject_tag?
2: Does anyone know if Outlook Express can filter the X-bogosity tag?
3: How do others deal with Outlook Express?

I'm aware that it could be done server-side with IMAP, but this is
strictly POP3.

Tom