finding small fonts 1px; vs 1;

Eric Wood eric at interplas.com
Wed Feb 25 17:11:46 CET 2004

Eric Wood wrote:
> I just noticed that people might want to look for specifications of
> font sizes in both 1; and 1px; sizes. 0, 1.5, 2 as well.  Right now,
> if I find that font specification anywhere in the message, the
> message gets chunked.

A follow up:
Now I see a spam messages that defines the hidden paragraph with styles
refering to classes in css definitions.  So, merely grep'ing for "font size"
won't always work.  I'm checking with the lynx and links guys to see if that
have an updated -dump feature that won't echo out unrealistic area with
small fonts.  I'll let you know.

-eric wood