bogofilter resistant email

Pavel Kankovsky peak at argo.troja.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Feb 19 00:00:53 CET 2004

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004, David Relson wrote:

> It could be a language issue, since the message was English and (I'm
> guessing here) that you're in Czechoslovakia.  Is there any relation
> between ham and spam and English in your messages?

Hmm...yes, English messages are slighly more frequent in my spam corpus
(approx. 85 % English, a small number of messages in Czech and the rest is
a mix of various other languages) than in my ham corpus (70 % English,
the rest mostly in Czech).

BTW1: Czechoslovakia was "divorced" in 1993. We have two independent
states now: Czechia and Slovakia.

BTW2: I have found something bizzare when I was browsing my spam corpus: a
few English language spams with random Czech words.

--Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak  [ Boycott Microsoft--http://www.vcnet.com/bms ]
"Resistance is futile. Open your source code and prepare for assimilation."