How to set up bogofilter

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Sat Feb 7 09:26:46 CET 2004

Don,

If this is for a mail server that you administer, there's plenty of info
in the FAQ and supporting documents.  Non-experts who own a mail server
should hire a qualified professional.  (Perhaps we could host a list of
professionals by location capable of installing bogofilter somewhere on
the website?)  If you do not run your own mail server, then you should
contact the technical support of your email host and ask them about
setting up bogofilter.

Tom