procmail web frontend?

Eric Wood eric at interplas.com
Tue Feb 3 15:25:09 CET 2004

This is a little off topic but has been asked many times says google:

Does anyone have a web front end (php or whatever) that would allow an admin
to construct a customized procmail recipe?

For example, my recipe file "procmailrc.domain.com" consists of serveral :0
paragraphs of various rules, one paragraph being the call to bogofilter.  So
far my script mearly concatenates recipe fragments together for a complete
recipe.  I was looking for something a little more sophisticated.

I found this http://www.schumann.cx/bogo-fe/ but was looking for something
more recently supported.

-Eric Wood