bogofilter-tuning.HOWTO

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Mon Feb 2 09:27:33 CET 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 03:06, Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:
> I think, the HOWTO should simply go. We now have bogotune
> man page and FAQ. That should be enough. Any more documents
> on the same topic will only confuse things.

Pi, is there anywhere else that goes into depth about robx, robs, and
min_dev?  I couldn't find any other significant discussion of these
things (grep'd the bogofilter directory).  Also, as we just recently
witnessed, some people don't have thousands of archived messages in
order to use bogotune and thus may want to play with the values
manually.  I think the tuning howto is an important document, but should
be brought up to date with the current bogofilter version.

Tom