Tricky

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Feb 1 02:53:29 CET 2004

An interesting trick in the spam below.  It uses fonts to add a few
letters in the middle of a word thus mucking with dictionary lookups.  I
haven't rendered the html but would guess the words appear correctly
spelled though bogofilter will see them as incorrect.

Interesting ...

Hello. Thank Jose
for sending me this
link. I would l<tbdbhtcuw>ike t</grklfizvw>o inform you
that my mort<font style="font-size: 1;">zha</font>gate was
approved in several hours
1.45 % r<font style="font-size: 1;">c</font>ate and