bogofilter on Mac OSX?

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Dec 29 11:38:22 CET 2004

Matthias Andree <matthias.andree at gmx.de> writes:

> I'd be grateful if someone could provide me with the list of files that
> the Fink db* packages install. (something like rpm -ql package or
> dpkg -L package or pkg_info -L package or tar -tzvf package.tgz or whatever
> they use)

John has provided me with the dpkg -L list for Fink's db42* packages
(db42 has the static libraries and headers in /sw/lib/libdb-4.2.[l]a and
/sw/include/db4/db.h, db42-shlibs the dynamic libraries in
/sw/lib/libdb-4.2.dylib, db42-doc the documentation and db42-bin the
utilities with original names in /sw/bin/).

The new README.osx is below - please let me know any
corrections. Thanks in advance.