massive disk space leak vs thresh_update

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Dec 11 13:01:42 CET 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:50:16 -0800
Jef Poskanzer wrote:

> >What do y'all think?
>
> I think I'll stick with 0.92 for now!

Jef,

I understand your point of view and am sympathetic to it.  You run
one of the large bogofilter sites, hence have a viewpoint that's of
special interest.  What changes would you want to move forward to 0.93
and, more importantly, to 1.0 when it's released?

I assume you're aware that configure has a "--disable-transactions"
option, yes???  Using it builds an executable with the database
capabilities of 0.92 and with all non-database fixes.

I'll take your comment as a preference for "--disable-transactions", OK?

Regards,