Training bogofilter with Spamassassin collected spam.

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Mon Aug 9 19:50:56 CEST 2004

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:18:24 -0300, Trevor Smith <trevor at haligonian.com>
wrote:

> Spam detection software, running on the system "root.azhosting.biz", has
> identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
> has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
> similar future email.  If you have any questions, see
> the administrator of that system for details.

Just to confirm: This is the Spamassassin marking of suspected spam. I did
strip my spam with the spamassassin tool and got "clean" spam I then fed
Bogofilter for breakfast.. I only got cereal...damn! :)

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/

"Does the noise in my head bother you?"