how to train with maildir?

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Tue Aug 3 20:22:57 CEST 2004

I just ran across this idea, and thought of this thread.  If anyone is using
a linux mail client that doesn't have a hook to run an external filter, and
wants to do client-side filtering, you can try using FetchMail
(http://www.catb.org/~esr/fetchmail/).  It'll allow you to get mail from a
remote server and run it through filters before delivering locally.  Your
mail client would then read your local mail folders rather than receiving
remotely itself.

Tom