[bogofilter] request of '-Q'

Tom Allison tallison at tacocat.net
Fri Apr 30 12:29:06 CEST 2004

I like a method that postfix uses (-n), where you can list only the
non-default parameter settings instead of the entire list.

I've noticed that the -Q option lists ALL.

My suggestion would be to add/mod the output to identify which
parameters are non-default.  Perhaps just arrangement or a #comment tag
would meet this intent without creating another option flag.  Or add
meaning to '-Q -v'?

Anything method would do, but the intent would be help me see what I've
been fiddling with and provide a fast means of listing my bogofilter
configuration (for my friends and family!)